Monday, October 19, 2009

Give Peace a Chance

Yes, the title was inspired by John Lennon since I'm eating Ben and Jerry's Imagine Whirrled Peace ice cream. :D
So as my bus passed my house today when I came home, I looked at my house and saw my cat running out of the garage. It was slightly cracked so my cats could go in there to avoid the cold weather. She then sat on my driveway and waited for me since she heard my bus. As I walked up to my house she started meowing and rubbing against me to be pet. How cute right? <3

I'm also very much enjoying the cold weather, even though today wasnt as cold as I'd like it to be. It's supposed to be in the 80's the rest of the week ):


Todays outfit:







1 comment:

  1. :] Thank you so much for the kind comment! And aww, your kitty's so cute. I really wish I had a pet, to have that unconditional love. Also, it just has to be said: I love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete