Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thankful.

Today was a good day.
It was the first in a while.
I wasn't being nagged at by my teachers, and no one really annoyed me.

So latley I've come to realize how good I really have it.
I have food.
I have a home.
I have friends.
I have a family.
I'm getting an education.
Some people don't have any of that.
One thing that really annoys me is when people fuss over little problems like their hair, and act like it's the end of the world because their hair won't stay straight, or its too frizzy.
Or if they don't get EXACTLY what they want at some nice restraunt or something, and they make a big fuss about it.
Most people don't have these priveleges.
So I say suck it up and be thankful for what you have (:
hah, how Nicole says it: "You could be like Poe!"

No comments:

Post a Comment